Website design includes the complete process of creating, developing, and refining the look and feel of the content shown on the web. Website is the first time a lot of your customers learn anything about you. So, it is critical that you make a great first impression.
Your website can be a powerful marketing medium to attract prospective customers.
Our Most Common Website Features
- Managed domain name and web hosting
- Free one year maintenance and upgrades
- Responsive design for viewing in all devices
- Search engine friendly websites
- Fast loading and secure in all browsers
- Professional, appealing and industry-specific
- Multiple fonts, colors, layouts and menu systems
- High on search engine optimization
- Integrated with Google Analytics and Search Console
- User friendly with easy-to-use navigation
- Contact forms, breadcrumbs, image gallery and other extensions
- Integrate with social media and content marketing
- Login system with easy to add content pages
- Cost-effective pricing with professional templates
Web Development Process
We build creative, search engine friendly, mobile responsive websites that yield user-friendly experiences with fewer bounces, more click-through, and higher conversion. We focus on the tech so you can focus on your business.
Our process is made to deliver results quickly and efficiently.
Phase 1: Audit Phase
This is where we learn about your brand and how the website will help move it forward. What functions and features will your website have? What kind of content do you want to put out there? What are your overall marketing goals? We will go one step further to identify what kind of content interests your customers, their demographic data and what kind of information keeps them engaged.
Phase 2: Creative Phase
Once we have gathered all the necessary insights on you, your market and your competitors, it is time to put together the building blocks of your website. First, we will map out the pages, navigation and the structure for the website. Next, we put the structural ideas into a design to understand the style of the website and positioning of major items and the flow from page to page.
Phase 3: Development Phase
The website development stage is when the website design starts coming together. This is where most of the work is being done with layouts, menus, icons, content, and all.
Phase 4: Launch Phase
When launching a new website or redesigning a current website, we also integrate your website with Google Analytics and Search Console. Once the website is designed and launched, then we are here to assist with all the website maintenance and digital marketing efforts.
A successful web design project is a successful website that helps build and grow your business.